Hey all! After a serious post about marriage, I want to share something more fun and happy – Food!
Today I cooked tomato sauce spaghetti with prawns as lunch. I heated up my meal as usual at pantry with microwave and later I received compliment from my colleagues on the aroma of this spaghetti.
It tastes great as well.
So, these are the ingredients.
- 1 serving of spaghetti, cooked and drained. Please keep 2 tablespoons of spaghetti water for later use.
- 4 tablespoons of Tomato Sauce a.k.a Ketchup
- Half cup of prawns or as many as you prefer.
- Three garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Olive oil, salt and pepper
- Heat up the pan and saute the prawns in a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Then, pour in the garlic and saute until aromatic.
- Add in the spaghetti, and stir fry for 10 seconds before pouring in the tomato sauce with 2 tablespoons of spaghetti water.
- Continue stir fry the spaghetti for another 20 seconds. You can add salt and pepper to taste but I do not add any extra ingredients as ketchup is flavorful enough.
- Off the stove and spaghetti is ready to serve!
I hope you like this recipe. I cooked this meal since I was in secondary school. Simple ingredients yet flavorful.