Hi all, I think guys hardly want to know about skincare, so today I post delicious white sauce recipe by my bff Rainbow. She cooked this dish for me last week when I did her makeup at her house.
Ingredients (5 servings):
- 1 packet of spaghetti (500 g) – cooked and drained.
- 1 packet of King oyster mushroom (50g) – Cut into slices
- 4 sausages – Cut into bite size/slices
- One tin of mushroom soup
- One tin of Alfredo sauce
- 8 cloves of garlic – diced (She is garlic addict, you can cut down the amount as you like)
- 1 medium white onion – diced
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Oregano (according to your preference)
- Add butter to pan and stir fry the garlic and onions until aromatic.
- Then, saute the rest ingredients (mushrooms and hotdogs) in the same pan until they are well-cooked.
- Pour mushroom soup and Alfredo soup into the pan and boil.
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano according to your preference.
I hope you all enjoy the recipe from Rainbow. Until next time, see you.