Due to limited luggage allowance, I just bought the skincare products which I can’t live without.
My current skincare items (in ascending order):
- Son and Park Beauty Water (Review here)
- Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Moist Eye Cream (Review here)
- Dr. Wu Hydrating System Intensive Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid (Review Here)
- Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream (Review here). It is actually a review for Intense Cream but basically they are similar. Enriched Cream has lighter texture than Intense cream and it is more suitable for oily skin.
- Senka Aging Care UV sunscreen (Review Here)
My current skin is not at its best condition as I have big hormonal pimples on my chin area and nose area. You can’t see clearly in my photo as it is not red and the yellow light camourflaged it nicely. However, the redness on my chin is clearly visible. The pimples reflex my body condition and I have minor health issues weeks ago. Hopefully it gets better and it is the best to feel healthy again.